Terms of Service
Welcome to BlastTime!
These Terms govern your use of BlastTime.
Our mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. To help advance this mission, we provide the products and services described below to you:
Provide a personalized experience for you:
We use the data we have – for example, about the connections you make, the choices and settings you select, and what you share and do on and off our Products – to personalize your experience.
Connect you with people and organizations:
We help you find and connect with people, groups, businesses, organizations and others that matter to you. We use the data, shared by you, to automatically connect you with your potential friends.
Help you discover content, products and services that may interest you:
We show you ads, offers and other sponsored content to help you discover content, products and services that are offered by the many businesses and organizations that use BlastTime. Our partners pay us to show their content to you, and we design our services so that the sponsored content you see is as relevant and useful to you as everything else that you see on our Products.
Combat harmful conduct, and protect and support our community:
If we learn of harmful content or conduct, we will take appropriate action – for example, offering help, removing content, blocking access to certain features, disabling an account or contacting law enforcement.
Use and develop advanced technologies to provide safe and functional services for everyone:
We use and develop advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning systems and augmented reality so that people can use our Products safely regardless of physical ability or geographic location.
Research ways to make our services better:
We engage in research and collaborate with others to improve our Product. One way we do this is by analyzing the data we have and understanding how people use our Products. Our Product help you find and connect with people, groups, businesses, organizations and others that are important to you. We design our systems so that your experience is consistent and seamless across BlastTime. For example, we use data about the people you engage with on BlastTime to make it easier for you to connect with them.
Enable global access to our services:
To operate our global service, we need to store and distribute content and data in our data centres and systems around the world, including outside your country of residence. This infrastructure may be operated or controlled by Xupoli Technologies, Inc.
- These Terms make up the entire agreement between you and Xupoli Technologies, Inc. regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.
- If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
- You may designate a person (called a legacy contact) to manage your account if it is memorialized. Only your legacy contact or a person who you have identified in a valid will or similar document expressing clear consent to disclose your content upon death or incapacity will be able to seek disclosure from your account after it is memorialized.
- These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- You should know that we may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name that you use in everyday life).
- We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Who can use BlastTime
- Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
- Provide accurate information about yourself.
- Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
- Not share your password, give access to your BlastTime account to others or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
We try to make BlastTime broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use BlastTime if:
- You are under 13 years old.
- You are a convicted sex offender.
- We've previously disabled your account for breaches of our Terms or Policies.
- You are prohibited from receiving our products, services or software under applicable laws.
What you can share and do on BlastTime?
We want people to use BlastTime to express themselves and to share content that is important to them, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
- That breaches the Terms that apply to your use of BlastTime.
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- That infringes or breaches someone else's rights.
You may not upload viruses or malicious code, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data that you do not have permission to access.
We can remove content that you share in breach of these provisions and, if applicable, we may take action against your account, for the reasons described below. We may also disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe breaches your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies.
The permissions you give us to provide our services:
- Permission to use content that you create and share: You own the content that you create and share on BlastTime. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. To provide our services, however, we need you to give us some legal permissions to use this content.
Specifically, when you share, post or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (e.g. photos or videos) on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and create derivative works of your content. This means, for example, that if you share a photo on BlastTime, you give us permission to store, copy and share it with others such as service providers that support our service or other BlastTime Products that you use.
You can end this license at any time by deleting your account. You should know that, for technical reasons, any content that you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies. In addition, content that you delete may continue to appear if you have shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
- Permission to use your name, profile picture and information about your actions with ads and sponsored content: You give us permission to use your name and profile picture and information about actions that you have taken on BlastTime next to or in connection with ads, offers and other sponsored content that we display across our Products, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show your friends that you are interested in an advertised event or have liked a Page created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on BlastTime. Ads like this can be seen only by people who have your permission to see the actions that you've taken on BlastTime. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you represent that a parent or legal guardian also agrees to this section on your behalf.
- Permission to update software that you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install upgrades, updates and additional features to improve, enhance and further develop it.
- Limits on using our intellectual property: If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos or sounds that we provide, which you add to content you create or share on BlastTime), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You cannot use our copyrights or trademarks (or any similar marks) without our prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source license) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.